Fighting Fantasy Legends
Size: 99.70MB Ver: 1.0
Create your own adventures in a dangerous land of monsters, treasures and traps. From renowned authors Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone (co-founders of Games Workshop) and Nomad Games, Fighting Fantasy Legends is a role-playing card game set in the world of Fighting Fantasy.
Travel across the land of Allansia with just a sword and some gold to your name and rise up to Legendary status. Play through the stories of three iconic gamebooks - City of Thieves, The Warlock of Firetop Mountain and Citadel of Chaos.
Each location has a shuffled deck of cards which includes fiendish creatures, powerful objects and dramatic events. You must build up your collection of powerful treasures and level-up your dice to have any chance of surviving the dangerous streets of Port Blacksand, the murky depths of Firetop Mountain or the looming shadows of The Citadel.
The world needs a Hero... you will give them a Legend.
• Based on the multi-million selling series of Fighting Fantasy Books.
• A card-based role-playing game with Roguelike elements.
• Thousands of choices ensure that no two games are ever the same.
• Uses the classic Skill/Stamina/Luck attributes.
• Take on powerful adversaries, such as Balthus Dire, Zagor the Warlock and Zanbar Bone.
• Kill monsters and add them to your Creature Codex.
• Travel across the region of Northern Allansia.
• Introducing a dice combat system unique to this game, where the player can upgrade their dice as they level-up.
• Meet iconic characters, such as Nicodemus the Wizard, Gareth Yaztromo and O''''Seamus the Leprechaun.
• Earn Titles based on your deeds.
• Three difficulty levels.
• Permadeath mode - not for the faint hearted.
• Play exciting dice games, such as Runestones, Knifey Knifey and Dwarf Dice.
InformationCategory Games Languages English Update 2017/07/28 Developer Nomad Games Ltd. Compatibility Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.